We leave every day
· Tour Round trip chared toursit transport
· English guide (First and part of the second day)
· Tourist ticket Colca Canyon BTC
· 01 night hotel in Chivay Colcallaqta***
· 01 breakfast in Chivay
· Visit to the viewpoint Condor cross to see fly of condor an Canyon
· Trekking to the into the canyon
· Private trekking English guide into the canyon (second and third day)
· Meals inside the Canyon (1 lunch 1 dinner 1 breakfast)
· Lodge Sangalle – local family bungalow (second night) basic shared bathroom
· Breakfast in Cabanaconde
· First day and last day lunch dinner in Chivay,
· Entry to Hot spring in Chivay optional
First Day At 03:00 a.m. Pick up from their hotels, we live to the Colca Canyon, making stops along the road north in Pampa Cañahuas (reserve vicunas), Tocrapampa (ponds and bofedales, Patapampa (viewpoint of the Andes), Arrival to Chivay, lunch and then arrival to the hotel accommodation free. At 4pm approximately optional visit to the hot spring and enjoy.
Back to the hotel dinner with typical dances and overnight.
Second Day(06.00 am) after breakfast we will go to the Mirador de la Cruz del Condor for an hour and a half where we will observe the majestic flight of the condors and the depth of the canyon. In this place our private trekking guide will pick up to go Cabanaconde village and from there we are going to star to go walk to into the Canyon. At first the route is flat then we started over a thousand meters down to the level of the Colca River where is Sangalle called OASIS. Are 2 hours and 30 minutes approx. There we have free rest day to enjoy at the pools we can fishing we can play this place is especial to relax and enjoy all meals and accommodation are included here.
Third Day: Departure to Cabanaconde at 05:00 am, will walk the last stretch, it is a rise of about 3 hours. Breakfast in Cabanaconde and then our tourist mobility wilt return to Arequipa it will stop at touristic sites traditional villages and hot spring. In chivay village it will stop again for lunch this last lunch is not include it is optional then we have 30 minuts to be in chivay then we Return to the Arequipa City we will be at 5.30pm.
It Is Recommended
Having a regular experience of walking also are recommended:
Sun block, insect repellent
Clothing and shoes suitable for walking and cold, flashlight, swimwear
NOTE: Passengers must to carry their personal belongings during the trek, small backpack are recommended.
PRICE PER PERSON: USD $270.00 Dolores Americans