DIA 1 CUSCO – HIDROELECTRICA – AGUAS CALIENTES
DIA 2 EXCURSION A MACHUPICCHU - RETORNO A CUSCO
- Bilingual guide service.
- Transport Cusco - Hydroelectric - Cusco.
- Entrance to the citadel of Machu Picchu.
- 01 lunch, 01 dinner; 01 breakfast (type box lunch).
- 01 night accommodation in Aguas Calientes (hab .Shared)
- Permanent assistance 24Hours
- Bus up and down to Machu Picchu.
- First breakfast and last lunch and dinner.
- Train Hydropower or vice versa - Aguas Calientes • Train. (30.00 USD one way)
- Entrance to the hot springs of Aguas Calientes (S / .10.00).
- Join Huaynapicchu (Increase More USD 15.00).
DAY 1 CUSCO – AGUAS CALIENTES
After breakfast at your hotel, we pick you up at about 07:00 am. To start the journey from Cusco to the picturesque village of Ollantaytambo, where we will have the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful scenery of the area, we take a short break of 30 minutes in the town of Ollantaytambo (approx.) From there, we continue along a long and winding road to reach the Abra de Malaga, located at an altitude of 4,316 meters. From that viewpoint we enjoy a breathtaking view of the landscapes that Peru has to offer. After a brief stop we begin our descent into the thick jungle, through different micro- climates that combine the paradisiacal landscapes of the majestic snow-capped peaks with hot, tropical entrance to the rainforest
We continue our journey to reach the town of Alfamayo, where there is a nice, paved road in perfect condition that we use, and then
take a dirt road, however, in order to continue towards Santa Maria, which it is situated at an altitude of 1,575 meters. Let's take a moment to rest here before continuing on to the small town of Santa Teresa, where a delicious lunch will be waiting for us in about
2 hours. There will be a variety of different foods available to everyone. Later, around 15:00 hours, we will return to the path towards the train station near the hydroelectric plant. The railway will take us to
Aguas Calientes at 17:30 pm (Optional Hydroelectric to Aguas Calientes Train). At which will be designated hostels and hotels. If we have to use some extra time, we can also go to take a relaxing bath in natural waters, heated thermal baths. At 20:00 hours, however
it will be time to enjoy a hearty dinner with the guide who will accompany the ancient Inca citadel of Machu Picchu. At that time, he will have the opportunity to review the plan for the next day and answer questions. Overnight in Aguas Calientes
DAY 2 MACHU PICCHU CUSCO
At approximately 04:30 hours, ascend to the citadel of Machu Picchu , where the tour will begin at 06:00 hours and will last for at least 2 hours , then enjoy free time to explore the Inca citadel on your own. At approximately 11:00 hours maximum , we must return to Hidroelectrica , there will be waiting transportation to 14:30 hours to continue the return to the city of Cusco, where we arrive at about 21:30 hrs.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Mosquito repellent, sunscreen
- Hat and long-sleeved polo shirts
- Swimwear, Short, towel, sandals if you want to visit the thermal baths
- Flashlight if you walk up to Machu Picchu, rain poncho
- Personal water bottle and snack
- Camera, etc.
- The accommodation in the hostel, will be based on double and multiple rooms